How can I apply for a Trial license?

How can I apply for a Trial license?

You need our IT2BE Components Manager to install our Components and your Developer license.

When you do not yet have the Components Manager installed you can download it here. 

Do not forget to download and read the manual as well!

When you have the Components Manager installed you can start it.

  • Navigate to the menu 'Licenses > Request'  and select it;
  • Select the Components that you want to receive trial licenses for;

[10-08-21 163850] IT2BE Components License Request.png

  • On the second page (click 'Next') you have to enter your Credentials;

[10-08-21 163910] IT2BE Components License Request.png

  • When you are done you can send your request.

[10-08-21 163948] com.it2be.common.manager.Manager IT2BE Components License Request.png

An Email will be sent to you soon after you sent your request.

This email will either ask your for additional information about your credentials (please read 'Why do I receive that email asking for additional information after requesting a license') or it will have the requested licenses attached.

    • Related Articles

    • The Bean shows 'license expired' but I have a trial license. What can I do?

      This has nothing to do with our trial license but the trial license supplied by MiG. Without a license key the MiG libraries are in trial mode and work only for a certain amount of time after startup. When you need to work longer you can copy/past a ...
    • I see no method for adding the J4L Barcode license

      That is correct! When you buy the libraries from Java4Less you will receive runtime libraries without the need to enter any license afterwards. This also means that you will have to replace the trial libraries with the newly received libraries (after ...
    • Is my license valid for the Exchange Plug-in as well as the ExchangeWS Plug-in

      Yes, it is, as long as you have a maintenance subscription. You can use the license with both Plug-ins but only on the same server(s) that you have the license for. This does not apply to the JEC and EWSJ libraries.  There is an upgrade fee for ...
    • What license(s) do I need to deploy the Gantt Bean?

      When you want to work with our Gantt Bean you need the following licenses: A Site license for our Gantt Bean (wrapper). - With a Site license you are allowed to develop and deploy the Bean with an unlimited number of developers and to an unlimited ...
    • What is a Server license?

      A Server license is a license that allows you to use the Exchange Plug-in on only one machine. It is likely that you or your client will have 2 NICS installed on that machine. One for internal use and one for external use. You are allowed to use one ...